Providing you with clear and concise information about our policies helps manage expectations and keep you informed.
- The Madison Center bills health insurance companies as a service to our clients, including submissions of claims and appeals. In the event that your insurance provider or health plan determines services will not be covered, you will be responsible for all outstanding charges.
- Therapy fees (including co-pays) are due within 45 days upon receipt of a statement from The Madison Center.
- All payments and billing will be paperless. Invoices can be viewed and payments can be made through the patient portal, Fusion. Copies of receipts and paper invoices available upon request.
- Accounts over 45 days past due will result in services being terminated. Accounts over 120 days past due will be turned over to a reputable collections agency.
CANCELLATION, NO SHOW, LATENESS POLICIES
- 24-hour notice is required for all cancellations, with the exception of sickness and inclement weather. A cancellation without appropriate notice will result in a $75 cancellation fee applied directly to your Fusion account. This fee can be waived if the session is rescheduled.
- If your child does not attend their scheduled appointment without any notice, a $75 no show fee will be applied directly to your Fusion account. Fees for no shows will not be reimbursed upon rescheduling.
- Clients that arrive 15 minutes or later to their appointments are subject to cancellation fees.
- Please note that cancellation and no show fees cannot be billed to your insurance.
- Clients must maintain a 75% attendance rate for all sessions scheduled during a 3-month treatment period. Clients who fall below this attendance rate will be subject to discontinuation of services.
- Please do not have your child attend therapy if he/she is feeling ill.
- If you arrive for a session during which the therapist determines your child is too sick to participate, your session will be canceled and rescheduled.
- If your child shows any of the following symptoms or is diagnosed with any other contagious diseases, they may not attend therapy: fever, vomiting, diarrhea, lice, pink eye, strep throat, COVID, etc.
- The child should be fever free without any fever reducing medication for 24 hours and/or be on antibiotics for at least 24 hours before returning to therapy.
TERMINATION OF SERVICES POLICY
- A 2-week notice is required upon termination of services to adequately measure progress, provide discharge recommendations, and complete a discharge report.
- Without appropriate notification, a $75 fee will be applied directly to your Fusion account.
- All fees, co-pays, coinsurance, and deductibles are due immediately upon termination of therapy.