How Do I Start Therapy?
If you are interested in scheduling an evaluation for your child, please do the following in the order listed:
- Call or email The Madison Center at 952-401-4242 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the Patient Intake Form and provide a copy of your child’s health insurance card. These documents can be sent directly via email or fax.
- Once your benefits are confirmed, a therapist will reach out to schedule your child’s initial evaluation and discuss scheduling. Please note that services are based on availability of our waitlist and current schedule.
We are currently an in-network provider with the following:
- BlueCross BlueShield™
- Health Partners™
- United Health Care™
- Preferred One™
- Minnesota Care™
Please reach out with any questions regarding health insurance and in-network providers.
What Do I need To bring To My Child's First Appointment?
- Please bring your Health Insurance Card and any necessary documentation with you to your first appointment. Socks for you and your child.
- Shoes are not permitted in our treatment areas.
Go To Resources To Find All Individual Forms